1. GGSVM provides a traditional combination of time-proven concepts of instruction and discipline with modern technologies and a contemporary understanding of childhood
learning processes in a safe atmosphere of support, encouragement and close personal attention.
2. The School encourages a balance of the student's experience among academics, spirituality, physical well-being, and service to religious ceremonies.
3. The School prepares the student to succeed with future responsibilities in education and society through the development of educational,academic, social and religious discipline.
4. GGSVM helps all students identify their unique God-given talents and broader and strengthen those gifts and interests so that they may pursue vocations.
To equip the child to take on the world with confidence and blaze a traiL through life independently.
1. GGSVM believes that love for education should be developed for children in initial years and conditions should be created for them to pursue a positive approach in
2. A unidirectional teaching method is being increasingly substituted by a multidirectional group workshop method.
3. Students are nurtured without the phobia of examinations and homework.
4. GGSVM believes school children today need to be proficient in basic factual knowledge and develop the discipline necessary to learn.
5. All subjects are presented commutatively, each level of difficulty building on previously acquired knowledge. Science is taught through field and laboratory studies, manipulation of objects, experiments and individual projects.
To make learning an important resource for the child's social, behavior and personality.
To provide value based education to accomplish the objective.
Our tiny tots begin to stir their wings by learning program which is well designed to balance formal and informal education.
We at G.G.S.V.M believe that in life every moment is an opportunity to learn. Our students grow in various directions. Their interests are kindled by the large number of different stimuli provided by the "hands on" methodology formulated by us.
Children get together to celebrate festivals and events through a multitude of curricular and co-curricular programs which provides opportunities to each and every child to soar higher.
· An NSS unit is working actively in the School.
· Bharat Scouts and Guides training is provided to students.
· The school has participated at an international level in table-soccer championships.
· Teams from the school have been selected for district-level competitions in table tennis.
· It has a cricket academy for extensive training of students.